pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Qing Ai De Laopo SHAN,

" HAPPY 39TH MONTH ANIVERSARY !!! "

Laopo Shan, actually, im not really good with words but i trully hope that you can sense the sincerity in what ive really got to say to you.

Laopo Shan, today is the eve of our 39th month aniversary. Im filled with many thoughts and emotions just exploding in my mind. There is just so many things that i want to let you know.

To be honest with you, i really feel that you are " God-Sent ". You are like a gift from the Heavens above to me. Not a day passes without me not thinking about you. In my eyes, you are simply PERFECT. You are perfect to me in many aspects. I really feel that im simply the luckiest guy alive to have found and made you my one and only beloved wife.

Laopo Shan, through these 39 months, you have really shown me that the decision to make you my laopo is the upmost and bestest and most correct decision that ive ever made. You have shown and allowed me to experience what it really feels like to be able to love and at the same time, be loved by you. You have always been there for me, no matter what the occasion is, no matter the circumstances. I trully am moved and touched by your sincerity and your upmost love.

It is through your actions and all your doings, be it big or small that has enabled me to trully experience this thing called love. It is you who has enabled me to be happy, so full of confidence, all in all, i can say that love is a powerful thing which you have wholeheartedly enabled me to experience. To me, you are my EVERYTHING.

I still remembered clearly that eversince ive made you my laopo, ive never regretted it. This is a decision that im sure i will never regret. I love you Shan.

Laopo Shan, i would really want to take this opportunity to let you know that no matter what happens, i will always be here for you. I will be your everything.

Laopo Shan, in this lifetime and if given the chance, for all my lifetimes, i really want to be your significant other half. Let us together experience TRUE AND UNDYING LOVE for each other. I love you my darling Shan, now and forever.

Baby,
Happy 39th month aniversary.
Shan, i will love you always.

LOVE,
Laogong Feng.


1 Comments:

  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger holder of the pink pandora box said…

    Laogong,

    U made mi blush! hehe

    Well,u're fierce to others, but, ultra gentle, sweet n loving to me always..it realli mks mi feel special! Thats wat U always do!

    I feel like a spoilt princess whenever I'm with U! Well, I feel like I'm the most fortunate + luckiest + blissful-iest + happiest laopo!!

    U're the BEST laogong! Other guys? No contest! hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/