pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Monday, April 24, 2006


Dear Pandora,

My friend, Tinkerbelle and i were up at the hill last night, gazing at the stars.. She was depressed. She still cannot get over the loss of her pet poodle. I wish upon the stars that her little pet poodle will come wandering back to her again soon..I thought for a plan to cheer her up.

As soon as the sun rises up, i went straight to Sweet Ring Bakery Store with my shopping basket. I fill the basket up with castor sugar, caramel sauce, pecans, baking powder, flour, eggs, cream, apple fillings and whipped cream. Afterwhich, it's 2 whole hours of baking! The yummy smell of caramel and apple filled up the kitchen before the oven timer goes Rrrings!!!

I left the caramel apple pie to cool on the rack while i go pluck some fresh blooms from the garden. I tied the big bouquet of tulips with a pink ribbon, and put a small card between them. I look into my ice cold fridge and took out the transparent bottle of sweet sparkling bubble juice that i had always can't bear to drink.
After arranging the tulips, sparkling juice, marshmallows with chocolate sauce, and a big piece of picnic cloth in my picnic basket, i put the caramel-apple pie into a nice, heart shaped cake box. Then, i called Tinkerbelle and arranged to meet her along the lake at Angel-Cake's park.

I wonder what would be her reaction when she sees me later? I hope she'll be pleasantly surprised, and would enjoy herself in our little garden party. I hope she wouldn't tear though.. I hate to see her cry! Will you wish me luck, little pink pandora box?

Love,
My Daddie's little girl, mi.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Cheshire said…

    hey ...
    i din go missin ...
    seems like u're livin in yr fantasy world ... tt's like so primary sch ...

    i dun tink i have any friends tt still got imaginary friends ard ...
    HAaaass, tt's sth interesting ...

    help mi so hi to tinkebelle, pee ka boo or wat's their name ...

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger holder of the pink pandora box said…

    hey cheshire,
    Tinkerbelle and gang says hi to u too!
    Tot Annie has imaginary friends also? Maybe she can introduce hers to mine..
    Yes, u're right..im constantly drifting in and out of my fantasy world..to the extent that Feng is threatening to kill 1 of my friends, Joopiter soon..sobz..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/