pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Sunday, April 23, 2006


As i'm typing this very entry, a sweet, kind of sensual aroma is lingering in my room, together with a small, flickering tea light..i wonder if it's just my imagination, but its making me feel so at ease with myself, very peaceful, very quiet, very sensual.. I even try to make an effort not to type too loudly, as if the typing sound is offensive, and, threatening to whisk away the peacefulness within my room..
Perharps it's due to my constant mentioning, or perharps, its due to Feng reading my previous entries, he surprised me with an aromatheraphy set today. A rather zen-looking burner, with a deep dish (as reminded by edna,so it wouldn't evaporate too quickly), complete with three essential oils -- Satsuma (a citrusy fragrance that reminds me of the young Sayuri) , Exotic (a sweet sweet yummy one) and Rose (a fragrance that brings me back to the Victorian era). The burner is matte silver in colour, unlike the common ceramic ones...rather special, if you ask me..
Being a fledgling in aromatheraphy,i dribbled more than 12 drops of oil into the burner,instead of the usual 3-5 drops, as advised..but i guess its alright,considering that i have a high threshold for strong scent..
My sensual and peaceful room now is a huge contrast from my chaotic, messy room two weeks ago, during the examination period..Finally...I have finally given my room the due respect it deserves so much...
Feng even asks me to buy a few masks to go along with it, to fully pamper and enjoy myself in the comfort of my own room..(how thoughtful!)

I told him that my sudden interest in aromatheraphy might be an impulsive one, but he decided to take a risk of me putting aside the whole set after one or two times of usage...
But i guess it wouldn't happen, at least for a long long time...The idea of me coming back to a sweet smelling room, sleeping in and waking up from a room filled with bouquets of flowers is just too heavenly to be true..
It just dawned on me that my room can be transformed into a spa haven..with the help of some nice tealights, a big soft bed, sensual music, fruitty masks and a hint of scent lingering around...
A few days ago, I was still toying with the idea of "accidentally" dropping my 'Miss Dior Cherie' perfume bottle on my room floor..guess it's quite unnecessary now, with the arrival of my brand new aromatheraphy set!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger confused said…

    haha *nods* good that you kept my advice in mind. wahahahaha. hope you're enjoying your aromatheraphy set..

    anyway, you take care of youself ah? you tp fall sick. aiyo.

    mmmm. i'm starting work tmr le. super ultra sian. omg. i've been so used to sleeping at 4/5am.. and waking up in the afternoon. now i have to wake up at an ungodly hour of 6.45am. omg. how am i supposed to accomplish that?

    anyway. mmm. my life's been sorta a mess now. will update you soon ba.

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger holder of the pink pandora box said…

    Hey girl!
    Poor u..gota work..haha!
    I can't work now, coz my grandpa's in hospital..Given his condition, the doctor advised that at least 1 of us stay with him throughout the night. U're right. I'm the one, since everyone's working..

    I've since turned down 2 interviews, and a post from OCBC bank..sobz..

    Haiz, it's worth it though..coz grandpa dotes on me since young..

    So now, its Ninetendo thru the night, and sleeping thru d day.. What a fresh experience 4 me!

    I hope he get well soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/