pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Monday, March 27, 2006


I love pampering myself! Really enjoy buying those delicious fruitty mask in strawberry flavours for my weekly treat. The sweet smell of the mask lift my spirits up almost immediately..and at the same time, makes my skin soft and dewy..Then, it'll be my regular foot soaks in warm water, before applying a thick slab of purple lavender cream on my feet.. Not to forget the luxurious almond body scrub and manicure sessions. I'll be going for my first facial tomorrow too..at this nice, cosy and relaxing spa..im definitely looking forward to it! Not so much on beauty reasons, but more on being pampered throughout the whole one and a half hour..heavenly!
Apart from all these body-treats, i pamper myself to good food too! Every weekend, laogong and i will decide on having italian, chinese, western or japanese food. At times, we'll go to the carlton hotel or crystal jade for lunch too..yummy! We'll always end off the weekend with a nice glass of beer or vodka around the fullerton area, or a nice cuppa warm coffee and rich cakes at some cafe..Thus, the bulk of laogong's money is spent on good food over the weekend..(which im always guilty about..) This justifies why eating instant noodles during weekdays is a wise choice!

I'll always start my week with some new purchases at home too..be it a new top, bag, cosmetics item, or even a pair of earrings or a bottle of nail polish. Nowadays, im contemplating with the idea of buying a brand new aromatherapy set, getting this sweet smelling shower jelly from marks & spencers, a hair dye, going for a couple-spa with laogong..etc..etc..
Seems like pampering myself has an effect on burning a hole on both laogong and my pocket..
But, since i get such a huge kick out of pampering myself mad like Cleopatra, all the money that has been spent are well-spent! Well-spent!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger confused said…

    sighs. i wish i could pamper myself too.. haha.. but i'm just not happy with lil' lil' things like nail polish. to me, that's a staple. a must have. hahahaha..

    so yea. not so easily satisfied?

    aie. how's your revision? mine sucks la. damn boh sim nowadays. went drinking yest. wahahah. thought that would cure my boh sim-ness.. but no lehs. now lagi boh sim.

    bah

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Cheshire said…

    edna, thought i saw u studying in e evening? ya, i always got e bo xin feelin when exams r nearin ... kinda sucks ...

    choon liang

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger confused said…

    erm. hahaha.. "studying" ?

    eh. sorry man. i know you were talking to me. but i was in a daze of sorts. thinking back. i think i blankly stared at you when you asked me something. wahahaha. how ditzy la. omg

    but yaaa. that was probs one of the few times you'l see me in school studying. haha. damn. i need to get out to study. but dear esther here likes to be holed up at home. aie.

    jia you!!!!!

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Cheshire said…

    ha, go sch study!!! lots of ppl doin tt ... i'll most prob be muggin e whole of next wk.

    why dun esther reply to e comments? ah lian, ah lian, r u there?

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger confused said…

    i'm anti-social. wahahaha.

    anyway, eh. don't anyhow call her ah lian laaaa. so openly somemore. tsk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/