pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Saturday, March 18, 2006


Just came back from boat quay..signs..i only drank one tall glass of beer..wats wrong with me? retribution ba..drinking is supposed to be one of my favourite past time with laogong..still remembered how we used to "challenge" drinking, and play games so that the loser has to finish the whole glass of beer..its also supposed to be my "medicine" when im feeling so fucked up or depressed bout something..but now, itz gone..no one forbid me from beer or alcohol..no one, but myself..
Its scary when i thought of some days, where, after drinking, i woke up of sleep from an extreme pain in my kidneys..eeew..its terrible..in the middle of the night..and no remedy for it, except to wait for the pain to dissappear....guess its due to my strong drinking all these years..still remember how i had bottles of vodka in my school locker so i can take some sips in between breaks..
Now, i set a limit for myself..to only have a maximum of one tall glass...however,due to this, i felt a sense of joy in me..a joy that i can only derive from myself...that is, im sensible! so damn sensible..and im finally taking care of myself..to limit my intake of cigs n alcohol.. sad but true, i can't seemed to breathe properly now after smoking too much..haiz, guz im really murdering myself all these years..poor poor body of mine..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/