pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007


Feng suggests that we have dinner at the Esplanade..
We decided to have Japanese food,
since i'm not hungry..We have a hidden corner to ourselves!
Feng said it's the cosiest corner in the whole restaurant!
With comfy cushions and all!
This is my dinner!
The tsuki sashimi platter!
All by myself.. Feng dun eat sashimi...
Yeah!!!
Yum yum!
Thats the salmon, tuna, octopus and swordfish!!!
What a colourful platter!
Laogong ordered the Ebi tempura..
Crispy, fat prawns!
A temptation too hard to resist!
I lurve the dip as well..
a very light soya sauce with garlics in it!
Back to my sashimi, i enjoyed the salmon the most..
nope..the swordfish...
or rather, the tuna...
wait! maybe the octopus...
Feng had the oyakodon..
the eggs mixed with rice and broth is in the right consistency..
unlike Sakae's, which is way too soupy..
To me, Feng can be considered a fussy eater..
he eats almost everything, however,
he demands quality..
He always tell me he dun mind paying more,
but the quality of the food must match up to it..
Itadakimasu!!!
Time for dinner!!
We never fail to say
"Laogong/Laopo Chi Fan"
before each meal..
Look at the tentacles!
Munch Munch Munch...
After a yummie dinner,
we went to Harry's bar..
sorry for the blur pictures,
its quite dim in there!
I ordered a lychee martini..
I lurve martini glasses..
so dainty..
As usual,
my man got to have his good'o cup
of Espresso.
Neat.
No sugar or creamer.
I'll have a sip and go "eee..."
and my face crumples..
I'd better stick to my ladies' drink..
I lurve the lychee soaked with the liquor..
a sweet ending to the finishing drop of martini..
Since I'm wearing my corset,
it's a miracle it hasn't burst yet,
considering the subway sandwich, cheezels and Mcnuggets
that I've eaten earlier at K-box before dinner..
Maybe this suggests that I could have an extra slice of cake..
and maybe with a scoop of ice cream next to it...?
This is heaven!
Chocolate Au Gateau,
with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce..
If you've eaten the Booboo cake from NYDC,
and swear by it just like me,
this come a close 2nd..
Feng made a heart for me out of the strawberry..
ooh thats sweet of you!!
Even CINDY says so....
Well, Feng, it would be sweeter of you if i can make a little request?

I WAN THE BOOBOO CAKE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
STRICTLY NO OTHER CAKES!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger SaPpHiRa said…

    MOMO didn't ask for permission to use CINDY in her blog post!

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger SaPpHiRa said…

    oh and i don't think the thing in the tempura dip was garlic, i suppose that it was ground raw japanese radish instead! Share with me BOO BOO k? =x

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm..

    I guess Cindy wouldn't mind..right, Cindy?

    Anyway she's such a nice girl..

    U wan a share of my BooBoo Cake???
    Come celebrate my B'day with Cindy with a prezzie first!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/