pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007


It's CNY again..
Time to meet up with my cousins..
My favourite cousin, Junnie!
She's going to Ngee Ann this April..
Feng and I promise to bring her around school for nice food!
My super duper cute little cousin, Mandy..
Though I dun fancy children,
Mandy's an exception!
She's so playful,
and always laughing!
Even the children-hater, Feng,
says Mandy's cute!
She's gonna grow up to be a real beauty!
Look at her big eyes!
Feng and I visited my little aunt's
new 6 room executive flat..
And we got inspired to get the same for our new home
in future..
we like space!
This is the cosy corner..
After dinner,
We had tea with my little uncle..
Remember I lurvve tea?
We had 2 types of tea that day...
look at the tea set!
Chinese Spring tea..
and flower tea!
The special flower tea leaves!
Each ball is a flower by itself!
The nice packaging really gets me in the mood!
Just throw a ball in,
add boiling water..
And see it bloom into a big pink flower!
It has a real mild taste to it..
We had a tea-drinking lesson from my little uncle..
I didn't know he shared my passion in tea..
These white teacups are to contain tea from the main teapot..
And for us to smell the tea,
as well as to warm our hands by rubbing the teacup
Afterwhich, we pour the tea into our own brown cups..
(the brown clay teacups are for individual usage only..)
He told us that teacups with words in it are rarer..
I think the teacup looks pretty,
and the words, gentle and flowy..
Naughty Feng got distracted by his handphone!
Spankie!
As for me, I enjoyed the session..
and kept asking my little uncle questions!
He said that drinking tea alters one's character..
from hot-headed to calm..
I kept saying "SIO AH!!" (hot) when i touched the hot teacups..
guess in future, I'll go.."Hao Sao Orh..."

And when I got home,
I realised I only receive this much ang pow..
But i'm satisfied still..
Saw the one at the top right hand corner?
It's from Fengs mum..
My future Mum-in-law gave mi...
a freakin $200 ang pow!!!
She also asked Feng what goodies I like..
"Pineapple tarts lor.."
And she bought me 2 big tubs of pineapple tarts!
This $200 ang pow is the biggest one I'd receive this year..
and I bought 4D on the currency number..
I certainly hope I'd strike!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/