pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

After years of analysing myself, I've finally concluded something...
I am easily amused.

For a start, take any day, do something silly infront of me unknowingly, and I'll get into a little fit of giggles..

Even if it's not funny at all, I'll over-analyse the whole situation and make it damn funny..

And if you saw me laughing suddenly, don't ask me why.

Coz I don't have the ability to speak properly in between my giggles..

I'll laugh at the slightest things..if i'm not in a bad mood that day..

I always thought I could control it.. But my countless failed attempts have proved otherwise..

It happened a few times since the start of this year already... ...

Last week, Feng and me, my mum and aunt, plus my "pink-haired cousin" went to this Thai temple..

All of us kneeled infront of this Thai monk, who was sitting crossed-legged on a low table..

While he sprinkled "holy water" on all of us with his "holy twigs", I felt like laughing already..

But I can't.

Coz we're at a temple, and kneeling infront of a holy monk.

But the more I know I can't, the more I could not control myself.

The holy monk started drawing some "invisible scriptures" with his "holy twigs" on my cousin's palms, while chanting his "holy chant"..

I let out a short giggle, and attemptd to musk it with a cough..

But, by then, my body is shaking a little already..

My mum, who was behind me, saw that, and started to giggle too..

then, my cousin...then, Feng...then, my aunt...then, the monk...

Yes you saw that right... the monk.

And thus, he stopped chanting half way, and giggled..

That was fun! Turning a sombre ceromony into a laughing fit ceromony!

That was the first time we saw a monk chanting and giggling at the same time..

All of them should thank me for this spetacular scene.

I should have gotten out my camera and filmed it down..

Put it on Youtube and amuse people too. But then, the holy monk might get sacked.

And though I'll be feeling real guilty then.. You might still catch me giggling...

Coz I'll be thinking...

"The holy monk got sacked by the holy temple.."
"He'll have to find a new job.."
"He'll have to get ready his resume.."
And his "last occupation" column would have the words "holy monk"..
"Reason for leaving: I was caught giggling while chanting my holy chant.."
and I'll go on and on and on...
and giggle and giggle and get into uncontrollable giggling fits again...

I'm not a bad girl. I just happened to get amused easily. If you think I am,

Feng is a bad guy too. Coz he giggled uncontrollably with me on many many occasionS.

It's too in-depth to tell you those incidents. They come in longgg longgg string of thoughts like the above.

Only Feng knows...

Aunt molly's textbook eating habits..

The bachelor and bachelorette..

Edmund's "Tan-Ke"..

The singers performing at the "steamboat" dinner..

When I'm calling the pizza-kfc delivery hotline and you are....

Last but not least, "Grandma's lesbian partner from 7th storey"....

Perharps, after being with me for so long... he has caught it too..

I've got a partner in crime! Being easily amused is not that bad after all!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/