pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007


On the 3rd day of CNY,
we went to Sakae Sushi..And I ordered one set meal for myself..
though i'm not the least hungry..
I even eat up Feng's leftover ramen..
plus his tempura..
coz im not in the best of mood...
And to cheer me up,
his usual protocol was to ask me which of these 2 places I'd like to go..
1) Marina South
2) Stadium Waterfront
I chose the latter.
He has to smoke his fill before entering the
non-smoking zone cosy bay..
See, I always try to smile even when im feeling sad...
coz got laogong to accompany me..
It seemed as if he's in an even "foul-er" mood..
The usual plss..
Mango magarita for mi..
and Vodka orleng for him..
oops i mean Orange
Cheers to my sorrows!
And we have cheese knackers to go with the drinks!
Ultra Yummy and hot!!
Crispy Crispy de..
With cheese oozing outa it!
Feng luvs it best!
Happie food with nice scenary!
With great sea breeze somemore..
After one hour plus...
start to relax le..
And we find pleasure in the shape of the clouds as well...
one look like a F1 car, another, a big sperm...whale
While sitting there..
we listen to the jukebox..
my ipod..
and I tell him why im unhappie...
coz my parents went about their activities without spendin much time with mi..
during the bulk of cny..
I felt much better after talking to Laogong!
I finally become happier..
We went to drink bubble tea after that!
And i had my dinner as well..
vegetarian de..
assam fish
plus rice n salted veg soup..
And very crispy spring rolls!
I feel like a saint!
Eating vegetarian..
Maybe its due to this meatless meal,
that i gained some "merit"
haha
Coz just now my mum fixed a lunch date for tomorrow..
With me and Feng..
finally,
i get to eat with her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/