pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Feng took me out for a spin last week..I dun have the habit of wearing my seat belt....EVER
unless i'm in Feng's car..
in case he decided to floor it..
or lose concentration due to my jokes..
so i won't die so fast
I would ask him to face my camera,
race the van in front..
or drift the car like the Ferrari game in the arcade..
It's dangerous having a passenger like mi when he's driving..
coz i kept trying to make him laugh!

But I'm not gonna make the other road users laugh!
When a driver stopped gradually in the middle of the road for no reason,
I instigated Feng to horn at her..
I can be quite nasty for road users who are indecisive,
or dunno what they are doing..

And, with no specific location in mind,
we cruise around..
From some bright and dry locations, to dark and rainy ones..
From kembangan to bugis, little india, chinatown, and finally,
we stopped at marina south for lunch..
It's real fun sitting in Feng's car..
Partly because I enjoy crusing around in a car, to faraway places...
I told Feng to just drive around..
and dun worry even if we were to get lost in some remote places..
Just when we were about to reach home,
the romantic oldie, "careless whisper"was playing on the radio..
I'm looking forward to going out for an aimless spin again..
It's just a full tank of petrol away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/