pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Sunday, March 18, 2007


Feng surprised me on Saturday with a gift!
Great..I'd have another fragrance added to my collection from Feng!My new scent is the limited edition "Baby Doll" From
Y.S.L.
Its the "Pom Poms Collector" Range!
Comes together with this Y.S.L. Keychain..
Spray the perfume on the pom poms,
put them in your bag,
and your bag will smell heavenly!
The "Miss Dior Cherie" fragrance from Dior is one of
his X'mas present for me 2 years ago..
I lurve this scent the moment i sniff it!
It's quite heavy, so it's perfect
for special occasions or dinners in the evenings..
Dolly Girl from "Anna Sui" is real light and sweet!
It smells really nice after the scent has "settled down" throughout the day!
The scent on the right is from Marks & Spencer..
with the mix of floral, fruits and spices..
the reason for the musky,woody scent!
Boss Woman, Shimmers Edition!
Leave sparkles on my skin when I spray it!
I lurve wearing it to pubs!
Feng loves the scent soo much!
Apparently, a taxi uncle was so attracted by the scent that he kept
telling me the scent smells great!
As for the Burberrys one on the right,
I gave it to my mum already..
My "Escada Collections"
The blue-cap one, "Pacific Paradise"is real sweet, like a sweet potion!
In fact, lots of people asked me about this scent when I'm wearing it!
The scent "Magnetic Beat" is sweet as well, but slightly heavier..
The "Game" range from Davidoff smells playful and fresh,
with a tinge of sweetness in it!
I'll wear it to Sentosa!
The purple one is "Conexxion" from Lancome.
It has a real distinguished smell to it, and its real lasting as well!
My 2 empty bottles..
Issey Miyake smells strong and sophisticated!
I think its real suitable for the working class!
I wore it when I worked in an office last time..
As for the one on the right, Kenzo,
its quite light and refreshing!
The 3 fragrances that I got tired of already!
Hugo Boss Woman - Used to spray the room after smoking..
Iceberg Twice - To spray my wardrobes
CK Eternity - To spray the washrooms,
ready to be disposed of when it expires..
The fragrance collections from the Pink Pandora Box!
Come, I'll show you
another category of my beauty stash.....
The Chanel foundation is way better than the pressed powder!
(smaller compact one)
The silver one is from M.A.C's.
Some ppl refrain from it, thinking that MAC started off
with the intention of stage make-up, which might clog pores..
As for concealers,
the Maybelline one is better than the Za's.
Latest Collection of loose powder is from "Kose"..
Feng gave it to me on Thursday!
It's called crystal sky..
The Missha one leaves your skin real matte,
and the red earth one leaves little shimmers all over my face!
I swear by Maybelline's mascara!!
esspecially turbo boost!
The cheapest, yet most effective for those lustrous lashes!
Liquid liners are best served with firm brushes!
Bourjouis one works well..
their Kohl pencils are real black too, but, it smudges!
The 2 eyeliners,gold and blue are from M.A.C too..
I seldom use them anymore..
My 24K gold limited edition
eyelash curler from Shu Uemura!
Feng's surprise as well!
It doesnt give you the 90 degree unnatural curl,
but a natural one!
Light weight liquid foundations!
Allow your skin to breathe!
Some eye colours from the pandoras box!
The latest one is from Kose as well, from Feng,
together with the loose powder on top..
Strangely, they are mostly nude colours!
The lil glitter compact on the right is real nice
when you apply sparingly on the lids with liquid liners!!!
(For pubs only)
Considering that I seldom apply lip colours,
i still have so many of it!
The 2 lip balms-- i bought it for their yummie flavours..cherry n rose
The clinique lipstick looks dark, but its actually lilac with light sparkles!
The white one from Za is a sweet pink..
I only use 2 out of the 4 colours..
The lighter 2..
Apparently, some ppl sre fascinated bout bright bright lip colours!
Not me, definitely..
The Clinique one is a real light pink with abit of glitter dust!
The shimmer wip and blusher from e.l.f
are purchased together with Saph thru internet shopping..
Real Cheap and nice!
This 2 nail colours from estee lauders are for esthetic purposes only..
I dun use them at all..
Their existence is solely due to their pretty packaging..
My Make-Up Box!
Looks real Jap right!!
Come and take a closer look!
"Hatsumomo"
The geisha from the book,
"Memoirs of a geisha"..
Real fun having a "Geisha make-up box!"
Those above are not the entire collection of the beauty stashes in the pandora's box!
I have wayyyyyy too much make up that I don't use..
Feng lends a hand by buying them for me..
A laogong who knows how to buy make-up for me is real good.
Though I only use 20% of my entire collection,
seeing the other 80% lying around makes me happy too...
GIRLS!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm curious. how did your bf know which kind of foundation to buy for u? which shade etc?

    my bf knows nuts about make up. i think if i asked my bf to buy me an eyeliner, he will end up buying me an eyebrow pencil instead!

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger holder of the pink pandora box said…

    well..

    it's real easy buying make-up or fragrances for me!

    Foundation: The lightest shade.
    Fragrances: Any sweet scent.
    Eye/lip colours: Pinkish shades.

    And because I kept talking to him abt make-up for the last 4 years, he has a rough idea which brand is good for a certain product.

    For e.g, make-up remover oil:
    It's either Shu Uemura or Fancl!

    Talk to him abit more bout your preferences in make-up..

    You'll end up with an eyeliner, plus a matching mascara to go along with it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/