pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Sunday, April 30, 2006






For some of you who might choose not to keep in contact with me after graduation, here's a small preview of my photos when i get hitched in future..but hopefully, I'll look better on my actual wedding day! Well, i think i will, judging from my happy life now, with my Feng, parentz, friends and studies..
how i hope i own a digital cam..so i can post some pics of my daily life, and not these boring studio pics..and of coz, i hope someone can volunteer to teach me photoshop or watsoever, so i can digitally enhance my picz..

5 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger paddie said…

    you look really pretty... why are u in a wedding gown though?

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger confused said…

    hahaha. are you hinting to me to teach you photoshop? mmmm. just go download the software.. then play around with it la. dunno where my disc went to le. blerghs.

    anyway. ya lo. why are you in a wedding dress? hahaha.. but you look really really nice lehs.

    my pretty lian. haha

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger holder of the pink pandora box said…

    Ke Ai Padma n Cool Cool Edna..

    i'm in a wedding gown just for the fun of it only la..

    Just in case Feng doesn't wan mi anymore, at least i had worn a gown b4 wat..haha

    Anyway,I've decided to dye my hair red on my real wedding day, and go 4 smoke breaks in between the ceremony with Feng..hehe

    The future ah-lian bride :)

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger confused said…

    hahahaha..

    smoke breaks. can you imagine the minister going "will the bride and groom please report to the altar? i can't possibly conduct the ceremony without you guys"

    hurhur

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger holder of the pink pandora box said…

    Of coz we will take appropriate breaks la!

    Or maybe both of us share a stick lor..faster ma..haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/