pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Hate pink? Dun worry..stay on and you might just love pink at the end of your visit..
Friends who know me might find it strange, coz im always wearing black. Due to this, i have names like "ah lian" (tot lians like colourful outfits??) and remarks like me looking "cold".. (due to the contrast of my fair skin) etc.. but in actual fact, black is versatile, sleek, stylish, and classic.. (bleams) Alright, i shall not bore u with my thoughts on colours..
In this blog, i'll bring you back to my past, link u to my present life, and give you a glimps of what i hope my future life would be.. keep coming back if u don't find it bored..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/