pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My 'August' Nails!!
Feng sponsers me for manicure monthly.
For August,
i had this pretty, hand painted japanese inspired manicure.. It attracted peoples' attention!
They asked if its my real nail,
isit acrylic nail, or gel based nails...

Whateva it is,

I love them to bits!!

Feng and I head down for a night movie after my manicure..

As I drove,

I realised I'd rather risk scratching my car against the car park walls,

or banging against things,

that ruin my 1/2 dry nails..

To think that i attempted to 'scare' some pedestrains

who were jay walking when they see me driving towards them..

better not elaborate too much here,
before Rara and Cheah scold me for driving too dangerously or something like that..
where was I.....?
OH!!!
I loved my 'August Nails'!!!
My September nails coming soon!!!
I'd better not drive after a manicure..
Feng should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/