pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

F1 's in Singapore..

Though we are not particularly happy about the event being held here,

we're still interesed in the race!!Feng says i'm a tefosea..

I think he's an even bigger fan than me!

Through the weekend,

I'll be sporting a Ferrari Cap, Ferrari bag,
and Feng's sporting a pair of ferrari shoes!

I'll even fly the Ferrari flag if I can!!
I love the Ferrari Team!!!!


Feng and I hope to see Massa on the podium!!


First of course,


since Kimi's already out of the league..


SO happy about FIA stewards decision

to deny Hamilton and McLaren's appeal!!!

We hope that after Singapore Grand Prix,

Massa will take a big step towards the drivers' title,

and Ferrari, the constructors' title!!!

It's our Ferrari Weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/