pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I always tell LaoGong: 'I am a great planner!!!'
Thus, He put me in charge to plan our Bangkok Trip.
What a great chance to show off my talent!!!
1st: We shall depart on the 23rd June 2008.
Coz it's the 1st day of school after the holidays for those kiddos!!!
(Any trip seems more wonderful immediately without screaming kids around!!!)
Also, it's our 5 year 1 month Anni.. ( Erm...We celebrate Anni monthly...)
2nd: No budget Airlines!!!
(Coz I decided to scrimp on travel insurance!!!)
3rd: No 'Standard Hotel Rooms'
(Superior Rooms seemed like a safer bet.
At least we get a bath tub,
bigger room at higher floors,
and better amenities....)
4th: We shall depart at the earliest flight, and back in Singapore at the Latest flight
(Thus, checking in at the airport at 5am, and touching down almost 12 midnight...)
So far, my planning is as aboved...
I've been to Thailand a couple of times,
but its the 1st time we had a chance to plan our own itineries,
and decide on the hotels and everything...
We are going all out for this trip...
We convert S$1000 over into THB just for shopping alone...
excluding any cards we bring along......
Plus, Feng and I agreed we shall enjoy ourselves and do all that we wish,
like there's no tomorrow...
We might just extend our holiday if we like...
yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets just hope we dun come home a bankrupt!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eh u go bangkok until bo deng lai ah??? update leh!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/