pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Friday, August 15, 2008

I got a surprise gift yet once again
from Feng.
Alabaster - Banana Republic.
It's not the usual sweet perfumes that i loved.
Instead, there is this distinct scent about it that's so mesmerizing..
I couldnt get over it after the 'perfume person' gave me the perfume-strip.

Lotsa Kisses to my perfume supplier!
It's cover is encased with leather.

Looks like a 'serious' scent.

I saw it featured in Cleo (Aug) after I got it.

ANd Cleo describes it as 'unforgettable'.

A little bonus Feng got.

Not as unforgettable compared to alabaster.

Mum Told Feng not to buy so many perfumes for me.

She said my perfumes will 'evaporate' in my air-con room.

Ha!

No wonder I always whiff a familiar scent around her,

that's not the 'Burberry' brand that she uses.

She is helping me to use up my perfume before they evaporates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/