pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Monday, July 28, 2008





It has been 5 years, 2 months, and 5 days since we've been together..




Today is officially the 1st day we discussed our engagement in detail.


Not just talk about it, rather, start to plan for it.


Being me,


and as an only child,


I wouldn't want my big day to be a shabby affair..


I wonder why mum kept hurrying me to get hitched these few months..


She had me running to Feng saying,


' There she goes again!'


I want at least a year to slowly plan for it,


to enjoy the whole process of planning and anticipating it..


To have the luxury of time to source for the best.


Feng & I had just finalised on our engagement & wedding dates!


Our Engagement would be 2 years later. (Oct 10)


Our Wedding will be in 2012 (Dec 08) or 2013 (July 13).

We had planned the rough details of our engagement day.


The solemization ceremony, the venue, the food, the invites, the dress, the car..
I've browse through engagement gowns, engagement cakes,


and the hotels for their engagement events/packages..


I felt luved and warmth just doing a little 'research' on it!

with a little smile on my face...
While I think of my special day...

celebrating with the man I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/