pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Both of us finally get to have a short break!
Feng's getting a break from lecture,
and me, a break from work..
We went to Firefly for its Cantonese songs!Its band is from HongKong..
But the crowds too 'mature' for my liking..

I suggest we head down to dragonfly instead..
And...

Dance......... The........
Night.......
Away........
Now thats what clubbing's all about....
Though some f**king b***h hug Feng so tightly!
Hey, im not that tranparent ok

Anyway,

clubbing's about

drinking and dancing thru the night.....

But not too drunk or Feng'll get angry with me....
But that's my LaoGong's job to haul me home!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/