pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Friday, June 13, 2008

I must say I haven't been so carefree for a long long while..
No exams to mug over, No results to fret over..
So now I spend my carefree days NOT waking up prematurely,
and I spend time "visiting" Singapore with Feng as if we are tourists...
Was still contemplating if I should visit Australia next month..
Aunt kept asking me to go accompany her..
If I do, I'll be going alone since Feng won't be free.... Hmmm...
Anyway, I came up with some 'bo liao' things to do now that
Ms Esther Yap is giving me a loonng loonng break!
One of it is to go change my IC photo..
As you can see, my IC photo doesn't even resembles me!!!
( Dare not show you the photo in close-up mode coz my IC photo's so ugly!
Taken in Pri. Sch somemore.. at least 12 years ago!!!)
The other 2 are taken within these 4 years.
When I took my exams a few months ago,
the invigilator doubted that's my IC!!!
So I have to produce my student card to prove my 'innocence'..
And I always feel so paiseh whenever someone ask me for my IC....
But thinking of queing up at ICA for hours really puts me off!!!
But then again, the western food behind ICA gives me 1 good reason to go...
Maybe I might just do that!!!
Bye Bye to my childish looking IC!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/