pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Laogong brings Laopo to N.Y.N.Y for dinner!
Gotta go try out that place for ourselves though some friends
only gave luke warm ratings for the food..
New Yorker Sandwich
Foccacia bread with ham and honey mustard sauce..
The exact combi that I would have gotten myself at Subway..
Laogong's ultra sinful creamy pasta with fish & chips!
Spicy Buffalo Wings!
Berry Berry YUMMIE!!!
Hot and crispy and spicy...
tastes great even without the dip!
My lurvving Feng, without fail,
would ask for an extra plate,
and debone all the chicken for me!!
The same goes with fish and prawns...
I'll never eat with dirty fingers with my man around!
After dinner,
Feng went to the candy-floss machine to spin candy floss for mi!
The backview of Feng, behind the pool table..
Candy floss machine...reminded mi of my friends..
Feng's back with the candy floss he'd spun himself!!!
The first time I received a self-made candy floss from Feng..
Lemon flavour de...
X'mas tree shape somemore!
Damn sweet and fresh k!
Melts in my mouth,
and melts my heart as well..
A sweet ending to our lovely dinner!
With desserts from laogong somemore..
It has been ages since I go shopping with a candy floss in my hand...
This is the bestest candy floss I've laid hands on, I swear!
You always make mi feel the warmth, sweetness and joy of our relationship!!!
Even after 3 over years..
Our "honey-moon" period lasts a lifetime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/