pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Last saturday after work, we went to Thai Express at P.S..
how nice having to see hubby after 1 full day at work..
As usual, he will always order his fave prawn toast..
got to go master the recipe of the prawn toast!!!
Laogong's honey chicken rice!
The sauce is terrific!!
Mmm...
And the one dish we'll ALWAYS order when we are there..
the best tom yam soup in town!!
And after the meal, Laogong ask for the "Orange Card" form to apply for the card..

He said its for me!

Always feel couply when he does such things..

(Pay my bills, apply cards for me...etc..)

On sunday, I bought $36 worth of 4D on the card number..

and strike $30..

Guess it's a lucky card after all !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/