pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's dessert time!!!
At Essential Brew..Cool Mist!
Green Tea with peppermint i guess..
We sat on the cushions on the floor...
My legs were damn numb after that!
Jasmine Tiramisu was great!!
Light Jasmine Tiramisu on shortbread,
in a martini glass,
topped with a super sour strawberri...
Its 2 tone somemore leh!
Our tea infused dessert-cum-supper!
Once again, think Feng might not have enjoyed it as much as mi..
"I'll make u a cup of 3-in-1 coffee when we go home k?"
"Come on! Give mi a smile???"
I hope I'm not addicted to their desserts!
Or I'll pop by for them every night after work!
And Lao gong might be damn broke!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/