pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Laopo Shan,

First of all i want to let you know that i love you very much! Im extremely happy! Though these are just simple words, but i sincerely mean it when i say it to you!

Shan, you have done a really great job going about my birthday! I want to let you know that i enjoy every moment, every second of it! The planning is simply great! Your thorough thoughts and doings has lead me to feel touched! I really enjoy everything from the nice arrangement of the room, food, and even the toiletries! you have got everything covered for me! I simply feel like a king! Also the cake is very nice! Tiramisu! and to make it even special, its a custom made cake!

The birthday gift that you have made for me is simply one of a kind! Its our memories and to me its the greatest gift! Words cant express how much it means to me! To me its PRICELESS!

Im very happy with my birthday! Above all and most importantly, i have you, Laopo Shan to celebrate it for me! And to me, thats the greatest and bestest thing! Wo Ai Ni Shan!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/