pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Day 2 after the exams!
Vivo City..

We visited Food Republic coz it looks kinda nice from outside
Especially so,
since it looks dark compared to the glaring brightness of the complex at level 3
Walking around the foodcourt, I was abit puzzled by the steep price..
laksa was $6.90, minced meat noodle was $5.00,
2 teh-o-bings costs $3.00...
Feng said the surrounding is nice, like, there's a theme to it..
the wooden tables & chairs, right down to the tiles..
wat a huge contrast with the complex!
The food is so-so only leh..
I'm still puzzled about the price...
Not that i'm "ngiao" la
just felt that the price : quality ratio is not justified lor
By the way, Feng is hooked on nasi-lemak
Do u all happen to know that he eats it for breakfast about 5 times a week?
It seems that he eats it for his lunch too, now.
Everywhere we turn, we saw doors leading outside..
its tempting, considering it's near the blue blue sea...
Looking at it makes mi wana visit Sentosa..
Feng asked if i want to..
But judging from the haze, it's a damn bad idea..
Although I would luv to,
I dun wana stay outdoors for long..
By the way, being the ignorant one, I asked Feng what PSI stands for?
He said its "Pollution Standard Index"
Omg, i feel dumb!!
Suddenly had the urge to have a home cooked dinner..
Told Laogong he can choose watever dishes he wants..
He chose egg mayo sandwiches..
Maybe he still dun trust my cooking, even after 3 years :(
I made tea using my precious tea set too!
Though it doesnt realli go well with dinner..
Hope Feng trusts my tea-making skills!
He doesnt like chinese tea, but, shared a pot with mi that day!
( I normally make fruit/flora tea for him)
The meat eater bought this from Gurame to go along with dinner
Our simple dinner!
Bread with cheese n egg mayo
I made clam chowder soup too..
Want laogong to have something warm for dinner..
the chunky egg mayo i prepared
Feng doesnt like the egg to be too minced up
I think I'm a good laopo after all.. :)

After about 2 hours in Vivo City, both Feng and i agreed it'll be a flop..

Dun ask mi why..

Despite the prominent brands that Vivo carries,

Despite the big big area,

Despite the out-doorsy concept,

Despite the fact that its near the sea, gd' old sentosa...

It's still gonna be a flop, like harbour front..

The high publicity from the media raises our expectations..

Ironically, its the very weapon that killed it too..

Its overrated, in my opinion..

Though im staying near there,

im definitely not going back there as frequent as I would..

The "city" is just not appealing to mi..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/