pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

ITS MY FREAKING OFF DAY TODAY!!!
It's a big big day k!!!
I must fully/thoroughly/completely enjoy myself today!!!
Lemons again!!!
I've been drinking lemon water with my colleage daily at work!!
Don't ask mi y, since it doesnt have any effects on mi at all..
(It's suppose to help u detox or something like that...)
I felt as if I'm just let out of jail!!!
On this day, I'm gonna do everything I wan!!
Even if I look abit drunk/intoxicated/insane/siao...
Think Feng still wouldnt mind ba..
Coz I'm his laopo!!
The Laopo's thats so close yet so far...
Since I spent 10 hours of my waking time workin...
when so many of u are enjoying downstairs at Wala's, Tango's, Eski..
drink-drink, make noise, party, be merry...
Sibei unfair wan leh!!!
But Laogong fetching me nightly after work makes mi feel much better!!
And so...
A BIG BIG KISSIE JUST FOR YOU!!!!
MUACKKZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Please kindly ignore me as im usually quite hysterical and abnormal on my off day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/