pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Day 1 after the exams!
Feng and I went to K-box..
"pluck" myself out of bed to ktv, not to school for exams?
Shiok..
Feng sings well! Especially a cantonese song
"Guang hui sui yue"
We underestimate the air-con power of K-box..
thought since its ultra hot outside, the room would be cooling onli..
Its F~r~e~e~z~i~n~g
I offered to go buy some food to warm us up abit..
"Sao-bao" from Pau dian!
With prawn fritter and char-siew sou too!
Not forgetting a hot cuppa coffee!
When the auntie was taking my order, she said "u wan kopi gao gao wan rite?"
(gao gao=thick thick)
I was like, I look like a heavy coffee drinker meh?
I said "up to u lor"
anyway im only paying for regular wat..
she wan give mi extra thick, "wo wu shuo wei"
Apart from eating, drinking and holding the hot coffee,
rubbing my hands, wearing my jacket,
its lotsa hugs from Feng!
The 1st time I ordered a hot drink from k-box!
Its honey-lemon
luv seeing the lemon floating in the cup
After singing all the nice chinese/cantonese songs,
just in time for dinner!
We had the famous frog leg porridge from the crowded stall at Chinatown!
The last time I ate it was when Feng bought it home for me after buying it with his friend,
months ago..
The porridge warms mi down!
Just look at it!
The gravy is damn power and thick!
I mixed it with my pork porridge till it turned black!
Laogong had chicken porridge (which he snatched from mi!)
He wanted an exchange with me after mouthfuls into it..
The sheng-yu he ordered especially for mi!
I told him this is the 1st time he bought sheng-yu for mi after more than 3 years together!
He said it's coz I always say i dun wan when he wanted to order for mi..
That's because I only wan Sashimi, Laogong!! hehe
After dinner, while walking back home, I hummed a tune to Feng.. An oldie that I heard while having lunch with Saph the previous afternoon after our last paper.. It captured mi..my ears were alternating between the song and Saph's conversation throughout the song!

I just can't let go of that damn oldie! It's ringing in my head!

I hummed to Feng, half expecting he would'nt know it..

To my surprised, he sang the whole song out to mi!!!

Dunno why but i felt ecstatic!

Thus, he sang and sang while i was half jumping while walking and laughing!

He told mi the title of the song is "Runaway"

Once we reached home, I searched for it on Youtube..
We had hell of a time laughing at the video!
He said those girls should "run away", instead of running round the poor singer!
I cannot take it..almost had a heart attack laughing!
Nevermind the hilariously stupid video, this song is nice k!
Reminds mi of Pearl-Jam's "last Kiss", though they are about 30 years apart..
I imagined Feng and I were back in the 1960's, and he picked me up in an old Covette to the disco.. Guess "Runaway" would be our fave song to dance to!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want some more pau! and kopi also!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/