pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Friday, October 20, 2006

It was on the eve of the risk management exam..Was at cityhall trying so hard to study with Saph..We started too late, and had to pia thru the whole damn revision for the whole afternoon.. It was 7+ when we stepped out of Mac. I was hungry, but has got no appetite.. Feng and I were deciding where to go for dinner when Saph recommended the Thai Express Bistro at Raffles City.. We went there, looked at the menu, at all those strong strong flavoured food, and i decided against it. (It'll definitely be a taker if not because of the exams..)

What i need is comfort food..to ease the anxiety, the stress, the headache, the fatigue, the anguish, the shit of it all.. Imagine carrying a stack of notes everywhere i go..watching my fave shows feeling guilty, and knowing that probably most of the classmates have already started a long long time ago..But im just not the type who would start my revision early..that's it. I'm screwed. (In terms of the exams that is)

I told Feng we should have dinner at the soup spoon instead..and there we went..
Feng, with specs..(looking studious/serious)
doesn't really help in easing my e-stress..
My Comfort Food!
A big bowl of steaming hot clam chowder soup,
and a tuna sandwhich..
with home-made ice tea..
Feng had a chicken wrap.
Looks like a simple, light meal, but its damn filling!
Both of us couldnt finish the food at all!
Nevertheless, I felt much better after the meal..
Drinking hot soup when it's drizzling outside...
Mi, finally smiling..
Even though I've got a war to fight from the very next day, till the following week..
Eating comfort food with ur love one is damn power..
it recharges you emotionally..
Exams are over as I'm writing this very entry! Finally!

Although studying for it is a long, tedious and tiring process, I kinda enjoyed the light-hearted parts of it! That time when Feng came down with the cute lil sweeties pastries, those times Saph and i were joking bout this particular uncle who always appear at the very same seat in Macdonalds with a huge stack of newspapers daily..when I sms non-stop to enter competitions from cleo (an excuse for myself to stop studying actually!), when Saph and I discovered this lil' cafe selling pastries and tim-sum at Raffles hotel.. ( I burnt a hole in my pocket when i bought a chicken pie from them..and poor Saph had to out for my drinks..)..etc..

As for Feng, to cheer mi up, he bought me a tube of mask I've been eyeing for, the latest issue of Cleo, a big packet of strepsils, nail polishes, my fave banana milk, banana chocz sweets, strawberri-chocz..etc etc..

Also, settling my meals for me daily, doing housework for me, testing me, listen to mi grumble, talk nonsense, scream in distressed... Not forgetting those times I whipped out my notes to read straight after dinner, till the server came back with the change...yes, even for those 5 minutes..
My penalty for starting late..

Thanks hun! And anyone who helped me in anyway.. I even stop Padma in the foodcourt, just minutes before the exam to ask her questions..

Now, its finally over..its time for me to enjoy!

I've planned my enjoyment-schedule with Feng for the week after the last paper!

I'm a stress-free, happie girl once again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/