pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Feng got me a Digital Cam!

A Sony Cyber Shot de... 6 mega pixels..

YEY! happie ger!!

Thankz Laogong!

And thus, the pink pandora box might contain more pics from now on..

If only I know how to use photoshop..

Both for my own good and yours..

I'll start with what we did today..

It's filled with food~~

P/S: Do bear with me for the messy arrays of picz..

Here it goes..

1st stop: We had Katong Laksa! The original one, mind you! There are 2 stalls actually, but we always frequent the "49 Katong Laksa" one. The small small bowl costs $3.00 each..abit "bo hwa" leh..but, considering the "Lao Zi Hao", chin chai la.. Love the hum and short-short bee hoon that's so eater-friendly!
Feng couldn't resist the yummy smelling katong otahs that's selling at the store, and so, we ordered 2! Not too bad, the meat is quite chunky, but, a little more chilli would be perfect!
That place is quite crowded..I saw couples, group of noisy friends, an African guy, and a funny looking chihuahua..

2nd stop: We strolled to Parkway Parade. That place is CRAZY!!! Especially during weekends..crowded with shoppers, screaming kids, big families, prams, trolleys...
After shopping for awhile, we decided that enough is enough..We'll have to get out of that place!

3rd stop: East Coast Beach. This time, crowded with picnickers and BBQ-ers. "Wow! How fun! Go ahead and enjoy! Wait till its time to pack up..Clearing up would be a bitch!" This is what Feng said jokingly.. Sarcastic, harmless things he said that tickles me non-stop.. I laugh easily, remember? Especially if it's things that he said...:)

4th stop: A ulu outdoor Hans with nice ambience.. While sitting at those wooden tables with a huge umbrella on top, surrounded by greeneries, it gives us a relaxing and calming feel. It's rather quiet as well. i ordered a warm lemon tea, and we proceeded to doodle around with the camera. By the way, did I mention that our camera has a name? I named it " 小白". Feng named it "豆腐". Thus, it can be referred to as " 小白 豆腐" ! With it, I caught him smoking on camera! This guy just can't stop polluting the air! He mentioned about going to Fish & Co for dinner. I turned him down straight. The marine parade food (MPFC) center has a greater variety of yummy food! Apollo char-kway-teow, Hong Hai chicken rice, Katong fried oysters, 5 stars nasi lemak...etc.. and thus...

5th stop: MPFC! We had the ultra salty, sesame oil- flavoured chicken rice for dinner! Plus, a plate of Katong Fried Oysters! Those fried eggs with rice~~~mmmm.. But, its just not enough for Feng.. He has to go order another plate of nasi lemak..
I must admit its damn wonderful!! Especially the fried chicken..better than Holland V de!
We had a full and oily and yummylicious dinner! Better than Fish & Co!

6th stop: Don's-Your Personal Pie Club! As if dinner's not sinful enough....
They are quite well known for their chicken pies. But we are craving something sweeet..
Thus, Chocolate fudge cake! With good old coffee which is sooo bitter for mi but just nice for him...
After admiring my newest stash from Dorothy Perkins and enjoyin the rich cake, and playin with tofu, we decided its time to go back to our home sweet home!

Feng took 1 last pic of mi..in full! Did I put on weight already? Not yet! Till I went home to eat a packet of spicy kimchi instant noodles..Whao! I can eat!!

And now, it's photo time.. Do try to link what I've said above with the messy picz k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/