pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Friday, June 06, 2008

May the Birthday Girl enjoys a shiny shiny year ahead!!!
It's that time of the year again!!
The grand entrance of BooBoo cake from NYDCs'!!!
Feng got me the same birthday cake for the 3rd year running,
and birthday cakes from NYDCs' for the 4th year consecutively!!!
Of course Feng wants me to have a wide variety of cake choices for my birthdays!
But I insist on BooBoo
coz it ALWAYS allow me to have a slice of heaven when I eat it!

My favourite cake, a sweet sweet message on it, and candles in my fave colours!!!
A very ecstatic birthday girl!!!

It was almost 12 midnight when I creeped behind Feng to his kitchen to collect
the big NYDC box from the fridge...

He lighted the candles, and,

when midnight arrives,

sings me a slow, slow, version of a birthday song...

It's almost like our secret little midnight tea party!!

The Birthday girl cum Princess of the day makes a LONG birthday wish..
Then, took a picture when Feng thought I'm done,

and told him after the pic that I haven't finish with my wish-list yet...

I blew off the candles, and am sure the smoke will bring my wishes to heaven,

so God will answer them!

I blew the candles and the lights came up..

It's time to SAVOUR the cake that
I'm SOOOO madly in love with!!!

Yet, Feng only allows me to eat it at most once a year,

other then my birthday...

The cake is in such a perfect dome shaped,
the chocolate sooo smooth,
I can't bear to cut it!

Finally...

The satisfaction of indulging in BooBoo...

I can't stop grinning and kept commenting,

'This is PERFECT!!!"

As we are going shopping on my birthday,

I can't possibly carry it out with me,

I swear there's a tinge of sour-ness I felt in my nose,

when I realise I can't bring it home with me the next day...

Thus, I nagged at Feng the whole night and day

to 'ship' it back to me the next day

when he drives to my house..

As for my Birthday gift,

Feng has been bugging me since weeks ago for what I liked..
I thought hard..

And decided I wanted something from 'Ettusais'

Have heard people raving about this Japanese brand

from Shiseido..

But didnt get a chance to own it...

I chose....

The Zero Pore Pack!

A Pore concealer with a long lasting matte finish!

A transparent makeup base to fill in pores and make them invisible!!

What more, in my fave colour!!

Also...

Whitening UVSPF 24 PA++ (Dry Block) !!!


Armed with SPF 24 PA++,

this lightweight makeup base blocks out harmful UV rays.

Ettusais cleansing oil..

Perfect since we are going for a short holiday soon!!

And a shimmery silver nail colour that sits outstandingly

on dark nail colours!!!

Zero Pore Pack foundation case
and the refill!!!
Thus, I chose an 'Ettusais Hamper'
for my birthday gift!!!
What a bomb for his pocket....

Yet, due to this big bomb,

I got an Ettusais Luggage!!!
Really fell in love with it

the 1st time I laid eyes on it!!!

It comes in handy for our holiday!!!

It also comes with a lock system,

and keys too!!

Plus, stickers to paste my name on the luggage,

a seperate compartment,

plus, the rollers are transparent !!!

So happie to be the pround owner of it!!!!

Also, due to Feng's purchases,

I became an Ettusais member!!!

My membership card was filled with 'Ettusais Chops' !!!

Apart from these wonderful gifts,

I've got 2 FAT Ang Pows from both our mums...

Countless Birthday greetings from friends,

and most importantly,

to have Hubbie Feng by my side!!!

He told me he wants to celebrate my birthday for me,

for many many many many many years to come...

My sentiments.

Thanks Feng,
for yet another unforgettable Birthday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/