pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

There's this peeping Tom on my opposite block. Day and night, he will peeped into my unit, with suggestive expressions on his face.

He even step out of his unit just to get a better view of my unit.

Like a pet dog, he will 'report' to me by staring into my unit when I reached home.

Feng confronted him, and called the police due to this incident. An 'investigating officer' is assigned to this case.

I'm starting to suspect if he might choose to leap out of his window one day. Frankly, I wish he will. We don't need another pervert lurking around.

I swear I'll make life hell for this dog if he goes overboard.

And he'd better pray hard he doesn't crosses Feng's path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/