pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Monday, February 25, 2008

It's a Sunday night routine for mi and Feng
to go for a cuppa coffee or tea.
To talk about the coming week,
or the previous week,
or nothing in particular..
We walked past NYDC,
and I couldn't help but wanna go in for....

Yes, Boo Boo Cake!!!

Usually, I'll only have it on my Birthdays..

But I sort of break the routine...

Coz I had such great withdrawals syndromes.
Now, Feng is throwing me disapproving looks..

It won't be special anymore if I have it any time I like!

He gave in, and so I had one lil slice!

Yummie! I promise they need not wash my plate after me!

I grab the menu and decide on our drinks without telling Feng what I intend to order..

Like that then got surprise mah..

I pointed it out on the menu to the friendly server,

and hope she doesnt repeat our orders..

Here it comes!

Some Irish creme liquor drink that's coffee-based,

sprinkled with cocoa powder..

and fudge sauce at the bottom..

I gazed down, and saw so many stores selling Chinese New Year goodies..

Seeing it make me happy already!

Going to Chinatown to 'squeeze' with people during CNY is one of my

"die die must-do" thing during the festival!

And thus, the night ends with a slice of my official birthday cake,

a surprise drink for Feng,

a long talk with him,

and noisy bargaining that comes out of the goodies store downstairs!

Simple things in life that makes me happie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/