pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Monday, February 25, 2008

He finally did what he promised!
One of my fave chinese dish has got to be Peking Duck..
However, we've never really go in search of it specially.
Though we always include it in our 'to-do' list.
Until this day,
where I had a strong craving for it..
Thus we went to Ah Yat Seafood
For some Peking duck!

One of the server skinned the crispy layer off the duck,
while the other swiftly sandwiched the thin, crispy skin of the duck

between the 'popiah skin'

together with sweet sauce, scallion and cucumbers.

In a jiffy, I had my cravings satisfied!
It's a wonder how three simple ingredients and a sauce can
produce such great flavours!

Another dish worth mentioning is the XO tofu claypot.

It comes with one whole pot of XO sauce,
served with spring onions, leeks and salted fish..
A dish that will keep you satiated with just a plain bowl of rice.

The duck meat is then fried with black pepper sauce,
as preferred by us..

A dish has got to be peppery, if not spicy!

It's more tantalising, isn't it?

We've got to order extra plain rice to go along !

Feng says he will go back soon for the live seafood..

I don't have the luck, since I'm allergic to large amount of seafood!

I'll have to fall back on the duck then..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/