pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Monday, February 11, 2008

The visiting goes on...
went to my cousin's house with Feng...
and I tip-toed around the entire house!Coz of these 3 treasures of hers!
Meet Pepper, Prince and cookies..
When they are around,
You'd better tip toe or risk stepping on their pee!!
Went to Feng's house for dinner,
and his mum cooked a sumptious meal of
scallops, prawns, abalone,oysters,fish, seafood roll,
fish maw soup, roasted meat,
dessert, and she kept offering me pineapple tarts,
and all kinda pastries..
Not forgetting the kueh lapis and peanut cookies that she gave me..
And of coz... the usual $200 ang pow!
Hee hee hee
Anyway,
come take a look at 'greedy-me's top!
And the Baby-Taz that I bought Feng about 2 years ago...
And my maniure..
hand painted in less than 30mins,
by my very trusted manicurist!
Was doing so much visiting,
Left out on some quality time with Bao-bei Feng..
Stayed over at Feng's after visiting Gambler Cheah that night..
Had murtabak for supper at simpang,
with Rara, Michelle and Velda!
My Throat Hurrrrrtsssss!!!!
I'm not going to do anything to worsen my throat!
Except maybe a few more tarts and chocz...
Back to Laogong..
Better spend more quality time with him before his
project mates, notes, lectures and friends snatch him away!!!
His already in singlets...
and I'm still in my outing clothes...
Feeling sooo lazzzyy and yawny..
one last pic...
and...
where's my pyjamas?!!!!!!!!
Found it at one corner of his wardrobe after awhile..
3am : Lights Off!
Perharps i'm toooo tired,
I couldnt sleep after lying in bed for 2mins..
I turned and told Feng,
hoping he'll chat with me for awhile,
and all i got was.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Ang Pow Count as of now: about S$700
Heeeee Heeeee Heeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/