pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ok,
I admit.
I'm spoiled by Feng.
He bought me a Burberry Wallet and a Guess Watch in 1 week..
The wallet's Nova Cheque..
a new edition..
I was at at Kimage the other day
and this girl commented on my wallet!
Another guy friend also commented that it looks nice...
hehe...
It could only mean one thing..
both guys and ladies think its not bad...
This watch is a surprise from Feng..
I just have a thing for Guess..
Last month, I went into Guess, and can't take my eyes off this gem..
Even after we left the shop, my heart's still on the watch...
I wasn't even paying attention to what Feng's saying....
as my soul's left in the shop!!
He got it for me a few days later...
Hehehe...
Its damn bling bling lo...
And I seriously luv it!!
Yang mentioned the watch's "steady"...
haha
It's abit oversized for my wrist,
but I really really love it!!
I'm a spoiled woman.
Feng's a spoiled man.
We spoil ourselves silly.
Thankzz Hun!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOoohh!!! the wallet is fabulously Nice!!! my fav. brand :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/