pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I might as well be a perfume bottle collector!
Thought I owned enough perfumes already...
But here comes more!!
Thanks to Feng, and X'mas day.
He gave me a Loewe Perfume!
"I Loewe You"
In a pretty, pink monogrammed bottle.
On X'mas Eve, Cynthair rang,
and asked if I like Incanto from Ferragamo.
"Of course!" I replied chirpily.
Thus, I received an Incanto Dream,
and Incanto Shine.
Coz she can't decide which one I'll prefer more..
On X'mas day, I woke up feeling quite hung over..
still pretty much sleepy...
But Feng's mum handed me my gift..
A MAC Cosmetics gift set..
Suddenly,
I felt a lil less hung over, lil more alert..
Another X'mas gift from Feng..
A Coach Bag
Large signature stripe gallery tote
With the receipt in a coach holder
All the way from Market Street,
San Francisco.
I love it to bits!
Apart from the above, I received a scarf, accessories, wallets, bags, chocolates and many toiletries sets from "The Body Shop".

Apart from those featured above,
and perhaps the chocz,
I'll have the other gifts circulated next year,
since I've got so little use for them.
:
:
:

OOPPPzzz!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/