pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Saturday, July 14, 2007


Feng is craving for coffee again on a Sunday night!
Something extra strong, extra nice..
You know on Sunday nights,
when people start to go for real nice food or a few shots of drinks..?
So as to face the blues the next day?
Since i'm such a smart alec,
i suggested Gloria Jeans' Coffee..
Hehe
The almost tasteless Irish Creme latte..
what a let down...
Even an amateur coffee drinker like myself feels that its not nice...
As for Feng.. Dun have to say much lo...
The creme brulee cheesecake!
That server threw a serviette at the side of the cake..
and the serviette "blot" out the oil from the cake...
how gross can it get?
Even the customer before us complained that there's no
whipped cream on his ice blended drinks...
The server did just that immediately...
and little dollops of it fly over and landed on my pretty cheesecake...
Well, I hate to drink plain water, but Feng got a glass for me,
since I'm damn thirsty...
Guess what?!
The water is greasy!
I confronted the waitress...
she took the glass from me,
and merely shouted to her colleage for another glass.
No sorry, no words exchanged...
What excellent service!
Do keep it up!
Before you disappear in Singapore for good!
As for me, the smart alec,
Ive suceeded in spoiling Feng's Sunday night coffee.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/