pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Saturday, July 07, 2007


We went back to Pan Pacific Hotel again!
It's such a nice place to spend a weekend getaway!We always reserve a paronomic room..
They are the rooms on higher floors...
So ur room view is always so breath taking,
and not blocked by any buildings around!
The ever familiar guests card that activates the lifts
apart from your room..
The big, comfy bed that I laid on the whole of Saturday...
coz im sick!!!
The place where we'll bring a big bottle of
bubble bath and bath salts..
Feng always fill the bath..
as he is ultra particular about rinsing the tub with boiling water first..
to make sure it's damn clean..
The travel size toiletries that are just nice for me to bring around to use!
For swimming or whatsoever!
Isn't this transparent glass weighing scale real nice?
It'll be nicer if it tells mi and Feng that
we did not pile up too much weight!
The working table..
Where we always sit to eat,
and where I'll write little notes for Feng..
so he can find them by surprise!
And this cosy couch by the lamp..
is the next next best thing apart from the bed...
Took a picture of the night sky...
It's always so serene and quiet staring out from the window....
The working table, from another view..
Apart from the usuals in the mini fridge,
we always stock up ours with lotsa food!
Chocolates, drinks, alcohol and the likes...
Took a pic when Feng's taking a nap...
Love the cosy robe!
It reali keeps me warm when the room gets too cold!
Im gona hit the bed....
Im sooo slpy... yawns....
Was woken up when he tried to pull me out of bed...
he has prepare the bath..
Was rather tempted to drown myself in the hot, bubbly water...
but im sooo lethargic!!!
But i'll go since he's so sweet...
Felt better after the soak!
Does he look tired?
Taking care of me since the day before..
Buying me food, medicine, tucking me into bed,
helping me puke by patting my back...
Its a good thing he is there...
When I'm sick, i want no one,
except him to nurse me back to health!
By the afternoon,
I am laughing and joking already..
I can even boil water and make him a cup of coffee!
The next time we come back,
I wana be healthy and well!

Was half limping my way up the room when we check in..
Coz I just wanted to puke so badly!
Instead of him by my side, its a plastic bag next to me... :(

I dun even have the energy to go out for dinner, and guess what,
we ordered Mcdonald's delivery!
And the bell boy took our delivery up, 2 big bags of them!

For supper, Feng went out to buy..
Carls' Junior..
(Great food to eat when you're sick)

I felt sooo terrible... with stomach flu...
Was vomitting and felt so dizzy with a aching head...
But with him by my side, with lotsa TLC,
He makes my sickness so much easier to bear!!!

Its a loving loving stay!!
Despite the virus and all..
Coz my hubby's around to take care of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/