pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007


On the 07 /07/07,
there are soo many weddings taking place ...
But, the most special and loving one of them all...
must be this one!!
Dairen & Jennifer!!!Such a special wedding must never be missed by us!
It is a must to dress up to the occasion!
Feng in a suit, and me in a satin dress,
with a dainty evening clutch from his mum....
Feng and I were stationed at the reception area...
coz we are in charged of the seating arrangements of his sister's guests...
Yes... the star of the day is his dear sister...
The view from where we are seated...
Servers are stationed all around, serving drinks...
and early guests were sitting around at the lounge on the left...
We entertsined ourselves...
talking to Feng's parents and taking pictures...
His mum suggested we pop into the "bridal suite" upstairs to find his sis...
it must be quite "chaotic" upstairs with all the preparations and stuffs!!
It's also abit chaotic right here...
with so many guests arriving together..
and when his mum introduced their extended relatives to me,
I felt my mouth ached from all the smiling..
A picture taken by Feng's dad..
And this one is taken by me...
His pink striped shirt is supposed to complement my pink dress!!!
But i guess it looked white here...
I love my shiny pink satin dress!!!
We were happily cam whoring outside the ballroom until we are
not aware that no one is at the reception area alreadi.....
suddenly....we saw some familiar faces...
its the bride and the bridegroom arriving!!!
The 4 of us were surprised to see each other!!!
( How can we stroll in behind the newly weds??!!)
We hurried into the ballroom, hopefully,
before the prompt of the newly wed's arrival!
Finally!!!
There comes the golden couple!!!
Ooohh... I love the wedding gown!!
A victorian-styled one...
elegant, sexy, with a plunging neckline sewed
with millions of glittery diamond-like stones...
When the spotlights and camera flashes at them when they walk down the aisle,
the stones shine like bright stars of the night!!!
Feng's bro-in-law has a "mafia-like" face!!
But he is a real nice guy!
Come on....
Give me a slice of your wedding cake!!!!!
Please!!
Or.. just a lick of that frosting?!!
The couple walked down the aisle again that night...
with a new night gown...
a reddish pink one...
very long... simple and body-hugging..
The champagne cork went "POP"...
And sparkling champagne rushed down the glassess..
They were laughing at the jokes made by the bestman...
look at their blissful faces!!!
Its a real joy celebrating a wedding with blessings from all
the important people in your life...
Its another stage of life.
A most special stage, in my opinion..
Drinking the nuptial wine!
Its time for families to go up the stage!!!
Feng's parents kept urging me to go up too...
I felt like telling them I've got stage fright...hehe
but decided against it!
Kept focusing my attention on Feng...
Cheers, baby!
The menu of the day!!!
I dun get to see the presentation of the 9 course dinner..
coz we were sitting at the VIP table, and all dishes are served
in our individual plate...
The food that nice is fabulous!!
With sushi in the combination cold dish plate!
(U know, I've always got a thing for Jap food...its a pleasent surprise!)
The fishes are fresh! Sharks fin's thick!
Chicken is tender!
Hmmm.........
I gobbled down every single thing served on my plate!
The 2 lil wedding bears on every table!
Ka-waiiii!!!
The dessert that I gobbled 2 bowls!
And almost a third one!!!
But Feng's parents said its time to stand outside to send some guests off already...
there goes my dessert!!!
Its coconut pudding with almond flakes,
served chilled with mango sauce....
drool....
I was seated between Feng and his mum...
Throughout the dinner, his mum kept cracking jokes...
and I have to tell the jokes to Feng in turn coz he can't hear from his seat...
Its kinda funny...
But Feng is having a bad migrane...
and i have to secretly pass Panadol extras to him under the table...
coz he doesnt want his mum to know....
I'm on the verge to blurt out his "secret" to his mum alreadi!!
But i held back...
for his sake...
Look at his pale face..
Must be due to the hectic day...
Finally...
its time to send the guests off!!
So many hands were shaked...
so many "congratulations" were said...
just like a night in a fairytale's book...
A night worth to be remembered forever....
During the wedding,
photos of their baby days were featured...
then their toddler times...
then their teenage moments,
working stage...
dating stages,
right up to their wedding pictures...
Was rather touched, as we can see that they are very much in love..
throughout their years of courtship...
like a match made in heaven...
Here's wishing them a wonderful new life in future,
united together by their love for each other..
Congratulations to you!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Im really happy to have you by my side Shan! I cant wait for our turn! I love you Shan!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/