pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

ATTENTION

Someone by the name of "Smally"
Your Dearest "Biggy" has entrusted you to my care,
since she's happily enjoying herself in Australia from the
31st May 2007 to 5th June 2007.

You would have been informed by her to contact me as soon as you can.

My number has been written down by her on a piece of paper that
you would have gotten by now.

I'll be expecting to hear from you soon.
Feel free to call me and Feng out for some great time together without "Biggy".

Yours faithfully,
Momo.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger SaPpHiRa said…

    I am sorry to inform you that you have gotten the date wrong. I will only be back on 16th June! :( Enjoy your birthday! Hehe and what a shoutout to her!

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops!!

    My mind is all about my birthday!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/