pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Thursday, May 31, 2007


As i'm working at dhoby ghaut,
and it's always about 9 when i knocked off,
the best choice for dinner would be at Cartel!
Poor Feng have to eat his dinner at 9pm to accomodate for my irreguar
working hours...
Thus, we went there at around the same time for 2 days straight!
The servers are almost the same people..
Quite paiseh oso..
On day 1, we ordered the usual, usual stuff
that we ALWAYS order...
like the Amy's cake infront of mi..
Now, Day 2!
We ordered something different!!
This is real tasty k!
Teriyaki chicken with rice!
The sauce plus the rice..heaven!
especially when it's already late, and I just knock off from work, hungri!
It's in the "recommended list" too!
I look like I'm happy right..
But I'm there cursing and swearing at this damn f**king rude
fat bitch that called me today at work!
This dumb bitch who wants to slim down in 5 days, yes, 5 days
is unhappy with another consultant, and freaking flare up at mi!
And i had to talk to "it" nicely, and courteously plus politely,
and apologetically for a goddamn 37 mins over the phone!
This animal coerced me into telling her my director's name!
(How is that possible, bitch?)
I told Feng, if im not talking to her as a staff, given my attitude,
I'll make sure I'll screw the shit out of her
and give her a slap as her bonus!
She should spend that 37min running on a treadmill!
Which girl would be so lazy like her to want to slim down only 5 days b4 a so-called
"impt occasion"
and get so frustrated after that, knowing it's mission impossible??

Even Feng is damn du lan of her as well!
First, she flared up at mi for absolutely nothing, and also,
such stupid and lazy ppl actually exists!
Pay ppl money and she wanna slim down in days??!!
She might as well give me a knife and I'll shed some meat off her!
Erm... talking about meat.... sorri ar...
this is fried pork ribs!!
This is real crispy and juicy!
Though fried pork rib sounds dry...?
No matter what, better be a pork rib that a fat bitch!
Oops..here I go again...!

K la, everything must have an end right?
Here's a sweet ending to the meal, plus the stressful and hectic day!!
This is caramel chocolate mousee cake!
Soft and fluffy and deliciously sweet and smooth!!!
Come to think of it..
After one whole day of sales target and difficult customers,
I can always look forward to dinner, to Feng, to my comfortable bed,
and I have good colleages, and appreciative customers as well!
Agony??
I'm leaving that to that frustrated woman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/