pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Feng got me an oven!
Have always been interested in baking..
Still remember I've always wanted to have a cafe of my own?
Last week, I received a box of chocolate chip cookies from my cousin..
She baked it all by herself!
And so, I told Feng..
"I have decided. I've got to go buy an oven!"
Two days later, I tried my hands on chocolate fudge cookies..
...though my throats killing me, and I can't eat that many cookies I've baked myself...

Does my hot cookies look good?
Crunchy on the outside,
chewy fudgy chocz in the inside!
And chao-tar on the backside...
:(
But Feng still say they tastes and smell great..
Still thought he'll never lie to me...
sobz
Chocolate cookie doughs waiting to be baked!
My secrets out...
Yes, I know it's a mix..
an idiot-proof one...
To think that I've managed to over bake them...
Think I'm kinda capable...
(in some ways...)

I still wana give myself a pat on my back!
For having the courage to dream of baking pineapple tarts and cashew nuts cookies so as to earn some extra money for the chinese new year....
(But at the rate i'm going.... 3 years down the road, perharps..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/