pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Feng went for his project meeting last sat..
all the way till 6pm..
leaving his laopo all alone at home till dinner time...
I made myself 3 toasts
(2 chao tar ones)
and went food-less for the rest of the day....
So how r u gonna compensate me?
You know me too well...
What else but my favourite Jap food for dinner!
At Hoshigaoka
Sashimi Bento for me!
And Unatama Don set for the guilty one!
It's Unagi with egg on sushi rice mixed with sauce..
The Unagi version of Katsu don...
Though I'm not a fan of Unagi,
the sauce is yummie!
Hot steaming healthy Tofu!
And the deceivingly healthy salad..
with loads of mayo
It comes with a steaming bowl of Udon as well!
My sashimi platter, with japanese stewed vegetable,
miso soup and chicken roll..
Am I appeased and happy after the meal..?
You bet I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/