pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The new semester has started..

Really enjoy going to school with my new Sxxxxx-xxxE!!!
(School-mate, for those of you who didn't catch it in my previous posts...)

The new school mate is none other than Feng...

Though his class starts at 9.30, and mine at 10..

I don't mind going to school together with him...

when that means waking up 30 mins earlier...

(Being a "night" person, waking up 5 mins earlier is considered a big no-no already...)

And thus, Laogong will wake mi up earlier every morning..

and after lazing in bed for that extra 5 mins, (that seemed like 5 seconds to me...)

I'll drag myself outta bed...

and find myself in school 35 mins earlier... ( just for your sake, hun..)

But still, it gave me the chance to enjoy morning tea with Padma at times...

and make sure I catch the lecturer's first word of the day...

During break, Kelvin or Saph will take turns to accompany me to peep at you in your class..

During class, choon liang, or some other unlucky chap seating next to me will hear me telling them that I miss u....

And when its time for your break, I'm faced with the dilemma to go find you at the bustop...
(though I'll be exposed to your 2nd hand smoke...)

And, finally, when school ends, to come out and find you waiting for me!

To have lunch, to go for ktv sessions, to go home to sleep, or to watch borat...

I'll have you by my side!

To think that this will go on for the next 1 1/2 years is pure bliss to me already!!!

I love my new school mate.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/