pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I felt like a potential saint just now, when Feng said something like, "It's hard to find sales people like you nowadays."

I was telling him how I feel happy and satisfied for my customers, when I know I'm helping them. I sincerely felt more happy for them, compared to the commission that I earn out of it.

When a customer walked in with very very stained teeth, and, after I did the teeth whitening procedure for them, they walked out with significantly whiter teeth.. They'll be like, "I never thought I'll see my teeth this white!" I really feel a sense of achievement.

2 days ago, I did a chemical peel for a bride-to-be, to get rid of her pigmentation, and I really did feel happy to be helping her look prettier for her wedding on x'mas eve..

During times when I give customers free trials of microdermabrasion on their hands, I feel very glad just hearing them tell mi how smooth and fair their skin felt..even though they did not purchase it at the end of the day..

Be it mesotheraphy or watever slimming services a customer needs, I really do hope that she achieves the figure she wants after doing those treatments for her...not only the commission earned..

I feel happy to be able to feel this way, as, ultimately, this is the sole motivation that'll push anyone to look forward to going to work every morning.. That is, to be able to see your role in the things that you do.. Be it serving the customers directly, or providing admin support or watsoever...

I also enjoyed conversations with some customers, like a HBO channel editor, a cancer-researcher in NUH, a Puerto Rico lady, and so many others...

Every individual will have to work one day in life. There'll always be ups and downs in every jobs, be it too short or long working hours, bad bossess/ colleages/ working environment, minute pay cheques, boring jobs, tedious jobs..etc

Just take it easy, know your role, learn social and technical skills, and most importantly, don't be too immersed in your job till it affects your life and mood perpetually.

Once you are on your way to master the above, just concentrate on your well-deserved pay cheque at the end of the month, as well as your "fattened" resume!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger scarlett & sunset said…

    hey hey...here I am leaving a a comment...just as u wanted...haha
    how have you been? You sound like u really have been doing a lot of jobs and really feeling good about it..that's great!
    I have been busy with my blogspot too...do come and visit..hee
    www.ladyinvogue.blogspot.com
    and remember to leave comments.
    hope to hear from you soon.
    yishan(remember?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/