pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Friday, July 20, 2007

I love flower tea!!!
And except from downing it in liquid form...
Feng bought me to this place that allows me to eat a whole meal
filled with flower/tea-inspired dishes!!!
Look at the surroundings!!!
It's filled with bottles after bottles of tea leaves!Thanks baby!
For discovering this nice little cafe!
I dunno why but I'm always craving for sodas nowadays!
And this drink fits me perfectly!!
I tell you, its damn slurpilicious!!!
It's elderberries soda..
Remember that ricola sweet in the purple box?
It doesnt taste a least bit like the sweet...
More like those raspberry flavoured jelly crystals..?
Anyway, the stirrer is from Starbucks, China.
The owner "kope" it when he is there, i supposed..?
The cutleries...
lined up like fine-dining...?
Hmm..which one should I use.....
The cushion is flower-inspired...
Even the servers wear flower-inspired shirts!
(not uniforms)
But the owner is the most "power" one...
A shirt filled with bright red flowers,
accompanied by green vegetables...
Erm..., i meant leaves...
Feng fondly called him "Flower Power"..
Honey mustard grilled chicken with Marigold..
The distinctive fragrant of marigold flowers make this dish
a light and elegant one...
Feng likes it!
I have 1 whole bag of marigold flowers at home..
Its properties include detox and cleansing your body's system...
Apart from drinking the tea, do eat up the petals, and it acts as fibre!
Baby, I'm gonna make marigold tea with rosebuds soon!!!
And this is poached salmon with saffron..
This dish is heavier on its taste...
and I love the creamy consistency!
The salmon is real fresh, tender and juicy...
I'm suspecting they have a fish tank in their kitchen!
Be prepared to wait at least 20mins for each dish above!
This....
I dunno what to say about this...
When Feng fed me,
I EXCLAIMED,
so immediate and in such an impromtu way....
"I can't believe I'm eating such nice food!!!!!"
It's brownie with raspberry vanilla ice cream
topped with fudge sauce and white chocolates with hibiscus flower....
It literally melt in my mouth,
leaving the hot and cold sensation behind..
with the myraid of flavours..
Lets just say i CAN'T stop laughing when I'm eating this...
and Feng kept laughing at my expressions too...
He said, smiling, this must be my "happy food"...
What a great experience i had that night!
Flower/Tea-inspired culinary gave me a very
different experience of something I enjoyed...
Drinking tea makes me feel serene,
but eating these dishes made me feel refreshing, in the sense that I get
to taste the mixture of flavours between the petals and everyday-food...
It's quite pricey though...
Anyway, I've enjoyed it thoroughly!!!
Thanks Feng!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/