pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007


It has been 3 years, 10 months and counting.. and you make everyday like honeymoon..
Always so sweet, patient, and full of love for me..
Giving me every reason to feel blissful, secure and loved every minute..
You took care of every single details in my life..
Bringing me for weekend getaways at nice places..
You're like my care-taker, taking care of my 3 meals daily..
and making sure I have everything I needed, and wanted..
Perharps, even my parents have entrusted me to you already..
Making sure you take me home from school, from work..
I was surprised when mum mentioned about me and you going for a holiday at Korea together..
Looks like they've thrown this responsibility of taking care of me to you..
I really enjoy planning our time together..
Where to go, what to do, what to eat..
Lazing in bed, going shopping, exploring places..
Not forgetting all those long talks that we had together..
About cars, people, politics, and everything we can think of at that moment...
that set us laughing, thinking or pondering...
I still remember that sunday, over lunch..
when i heard the song "Masterpiece" playing..
I mentioned how the singer really tresure the girl..
And you said to me you tresure me too.
"If not, I wouldn't have quit smoking the very first time you asked me to"
I felt real blissful.
Also, I really enjoy listening to those songs that we luv,
"Wonderful tonight", "Lady in red", "Blue eyes blue".. just to name a few...
And those songs that hold special meaning for us..
The song that we've chosen for our wedding, is the song that I've like,
the first time I hear it..
coz it's such a powerful song..--Glory of love, from Peter Cetera

"I am a man who will fight for your honour
I'll be the hero you've been dreaming of
We'll live forever
Knowing together
that we did it all for the glory of love"

I am sure you'll fight against anything for my happiness.
Thanks for being my man.
A real great one, that is.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shan it really is a great song, and its one that definitely holds a really special meaning for us. I love you Shan!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger reena said…

    Happi Anniversary babe!

    this is my page anyways. www.purplelove-reena.blogspot.com il link u after exams. study hard!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/