pandora's box

A simple blog that pens down my thoughts and happenings, without fanciful photos or sophisticated wordings.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

For 2 days straight,
we woke up extra early just to have breakfast with each other!!
It's been ages since I wake up for breakfast...
other than those FREE breakfast provided in hotels lah..
I'd rather sleep than have food,
when I'm a night person...Feng's scrambled egg and sausages with toasts..
i dun eat strawberri stuffs,
but this strawberri jam from Coffee Bean is real delicious!!
Especially with butter..
Mine's scrambled egg with smoked salmon!
The salmon is real flavourful..
soft and salty..
just the right combination with the fluffy eggs...
Even the salad is worth mentioning!
It's filled with fresh cranberries!!
Sweet and crunchy!!
Feng's coffee smells great,
but it's too bitter for me!!
As for my tea, its nice,
except that i have a little phobia for cammomile tea...
and this tea tastes abit like commomile...
Overall, it gets us ready to face the day..
me, at work, and him, for his studies..!

And, in between kisses, and the fresh morning air,
I really do enjoy the breakfast with Feng!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://vinceable.imeem.com/music/IHGuZLR_/shi_ying/